Here is the most complete bug out bag checklist. The checklist here consists of all the most important things you need to pack in your bug out bag to make sure it is enough to survive for 72 hours. Due to the items in the bag require to survive for 72 hours, bug out bag is also know as 72-hour kit bag, a grab bag, a battle box, GO Bag, or GOOD (Get Out Of Dodge). Well, the name isn’t so important, what is important is the checklist here and the item needed!
Bug Out Bag Checklist
Here is the essential bug out bag checklist. Always remember that you will need it to survive for 3 days, so make sure you go through one by one.
- Food. Whether you are human or vampire, food is the basic need. A standard person technically will require at least 2,000 to 3,000 calories a day, so be prepared at least 9,000 calories food in your bug out bag. Besides, you will need water that is enough for 3 days, approximately 6 liters for drinking and extra for cooking and washing.
- First Aid Kit. Pocket mask, face shield, bandages, and among others.
- Stay. Whether it’s a tent, sleeping bag, blanket, or poncho, you need it!
- Lighter. It can be any kind of fire starting tools like matches.
- Maps and travel information.
- Lighting. Headlamps, flash lights, glow sticks, or torch lights are one of the essential items couldn’t miss in the bug out bag checklist.
- Cash. The amount
- Identity card. It can be anything else to prove your identity. E.g. driving license or student card.
- Clothes. Make sure cloths you bring is suitable for the weather.
- Duct Tape. Duct tap are often one of the very good item to use.
- Tooth Brush. Including Tooth paste, they are siblings.
Special bug out bag checklist
In some kind of situation, you will need some of these special items. It may not so important but if it is important for you, you should pack it in your bug out bag.
- Mosquito coils or Larvicidal oil
- Sewing kit
- Can opener
- A pair of durable gloves
- Some useful tools such as hatchet or axe
That’s the bug out bag checklist.You may also like: